Wednesday, September 24, 2008

10 BARBERSHOP COMMANDMENTS (U AINT KNOW?)


10 Barbershop Commandments


10) You will always generously tip me or else I will feel forced to talk behind your back saying that your a lousy tipper and you have got a bad case of dandruff to anyone who will lend me an ear and who wants to laugh.

09) Don't even think about sitting in someone elses chair because if you do, you then become the barber whore of the barbershop. Barbers don't cut barber whores up good. We get you in and out of the chair ASAP.

08) Don't bring your crazy ass toddlers into the barbershop so they can start crying and ripping up the magazines. We will talk shit about you and your baby all week long till we see you again. And maybe after that...

07)You will let me watch as much music videos as possible as I can handle. Morning , noon and nightime.

06) I will come into work whenever I feel like.

05) Stop staring at us when we're shaving your face. Just close your eyes and think about something else.

04) Forget the poster with all the haircuts and keep it simple. Your never gonna get number 17 with me. Why you ask ? Maybe it's because he has a regular shaped head and your head is shaped like a alien.

03) If your girlfriend looks good DO NOT bring her into the shop if you DO NOT want ME to stare at her ass and tits. I will keep turning you around so I can check her out some more. Yea I said it.

02) When seated in the chair tuck your hands IN and NOT OUT on the armposts. Do this at all times. We are not responsible if our balls touch your hands or if my balls sit on your shoulder. Sit in place in the chair and you won't come out the barbershop with a story. We know who the gay customers really are anyway.

01) Of course white people tip us the best, who you foolin?!

No comments: